This one came together in stages.
The background is Distress Inks blended on 110lb paper. Then using a mini blending tool and clean sponge, water lightly applied through stencil. I made a bunch(40!) of assorted card starts with distress inks and stencils on a recent road trip while my husband drove.
The flowers were cut from vellum using the Penny Black Field of Dreams die. I then painted them with Distress Paint and popped them up with Kool tak clear foam. The greeting is from Simon Says Stamp handwritten greetings set
I then used dimensional adhesive to pop up the who;e panel on the black card base